Tuesday, July 25, 2006

New Look

Michele Broadway has put her superb computer skills to work and improved our blog site. Now you can always tell what time it is at our house. She also managed to get our photo onto the opening page--a feat I had attempted several times and failed to accomplish.

Michele was my (unpaid) personal computer trainer in the US and spent many hours by my side getting me through graduate school projects. I saved up a list of computer jobs to have her work on while she's here at Namwianga!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Michelle done good. Your writings are always so interesting. I saw Gilbert the other day and he also mentioned receiving and reading David's emails. You have some following over here. You have to be exhausted in such a neat way from all the Lord blessed there during this mission trip. Love, Larry & Betty Ann