Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun


We had a very happy Easter with the little ones shown here. Jason and George came home with me after church. Meagan brought Cathy (left) and Carol. Mayoba (far right), my neighbor's niece, saw the fun and came to join us. We had an Easter feast (complete with lime jello for the kids) and then dyed eggs. The kids didn't know what to think at first, but eventually they got into the spirit. The bunny ears were a last-minute inspiration (thanks to my many years of Mother's Day Out experience), and then it was time to hunt the eggs. After two rounds of hiding and hunting, the kids decided they would rather eat the eggs than hunt them, so that's what they did.

My mother used to call days like this "Making Memories." I hope the kids had as much fun making memories as I did.

No comments: