Saturday, October 14, 2006

Children's Ministry Expands

Ivy and Gertrude came by asking to borrow materials for teaching Sunday School. A few months ago, I began loaning out flip charts and crafts to the college student who teaches the children at the Namwianga congregation. These students saw her resources and asked if they could also borrow supplies for their ministry in another village.

Our wonderful friends at Brentwood Oaks have made a supply of flip charts, and the medical mission children's ministry leaves all the leftover craft projects with me to use during the year. It's a blessing to be able to share with these eager teachers!

I'm planning to make up some more flip charts when we go back for our first furlough. If any of you blog readers would like to make some, just let me know. I can promise that they will be put to good use!

No comments: