Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Update on Meagan

Meagan landed in Oklahoma City at 10:30 on Monday morning and was seen by a specialist Monday afternoon. We received this information in an e-mail from Richard Prather:

I just got off the phone with Meagan's mother, Sally. No surgery in the immediate days as of today's exam. More labs pending. Initially the doctors have moved cancer further down on the differential list. That is good news. They are running more tests but are managing it as a treatable issue until they have a definitive diagnosis.
No surgery and less likely cancer, although not completely ruled out yet, is the bottom line for the day.

No comments: