Sunday, September 21, 2008

Heading for the USA

It's 11:30 p.m. and we just finished packing for another trip to the US.  David's father, Jake, is very ill in the final stage of leukemia, and we are leaving in the morning to fly to Searcy and be with the family.  We plan to stay until October 8.  

Harding parents, I talked to Shawn Daggett today.  The HIZ group is in Livingstone and is headed back to Namwianga Monday morning.  Shawn reports that the trip to Chobe Game Park was incredible.  They saw every animal you could see except leopards.  

As I receive news from Namwianga I'll try to post it, but I doubt that I will have much to blog this week.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your trip goes smoothly and your time together is special. Thanks again for your updates.
Blessings,
Lonnie and Holly Watkins